Friday, March 28, 2008

The Animal

Get the Animal. I couldn't help it. There I was sitting home on a Saturday night, channel surfing. I ended up on the Home Shopping Network. You know what a dangerous combination that is. They had beautiful silver jewelry on. Oooooo.......I was good. I passed. So I check the cable guide to see what else they were going to have on. There it was, for only 1/2 hour, Dyson. You know what that could possibly mean. An incredibly expensive vacuum cleaner, on sale. Woohoo!! Okay, for anyone who is reading this that doesn't have pets, you just won't get it. You couldn't even begin to comprehend the excitement. Just stop reading and go away. :-)

So there it was, the Dyson Animal. The king of all vacuum cleaners. The $600 vacuum. On sale for $435, no shipping and on 5 easy payments. My hand started shaking. I was on the edge of my seat. Should I go get my credit card? Should I change the channel and ignore it? I changed channels. But when I came back, it was still there. Grrr.....I got up and went to get my credit card. My wallet sat next to me for a good 10 minutes. It's such a huge committment. So expensive. What to do.

It took me a full 20 minutes to get the nerve to dial the number. And there you have it. Within 2 minutes I had a Dyson Animal on it's way to me.

I've used the Animal twice since it's arrival. It's much quieter than my old vacuum. It weighs about the same or a bit less. It seems to work as good as they claim. The extension wand is a bit tedious to extend and put back, but boy does it extend! I can finally reach the ceiling fan on my vaulted ceiling in my living room.

Sooo.....for those of you out there debating about getting a Dyson. It's worth it. It also came with a 5 year warantee. How could you go wrong? That's my kitty tip of the day. Stay on top of the cat fur, get a Dyson Animal. (The Animal is the purple one)

I suspect that you'll be hearing all about Sean tomorrow......

meow for now
melissa