Monday, March 10, 2008

do you know how hard this is??? Gloria!!!

Several of you have been very kind in emailing and telling me how much you enjoy The Daily Meow. Heart felt thanks on that. For those who complained that there wasn't anything this weekend, Gloria, get a life. :-) Do you know how hard it is to come up with something clever on a daily basis? Gloria!!!!!!

I suppose I could just go on and on about how perfect Polar is. Because after all, he is. :-) The damn cat even throws up cute. You know that horrible sound they all make just prior to? Well...not Polar. Even that sound is small and dainty, just like his not in the car meow. Yes, Polar has an in the car meow that can drive one absolutely nuts. That's about the only place he strays in the perfect department.

Since I wasn't at a show this weekend or next weekend, I have nothing to brag about. I saw two show reports so far. Big woohoos to Jeane Camarena and Scottie. They did particularly well in Surrey this past weekend. Also big woohoos to Bonnie Charvat and the Autumnsun gang. I saw that cattery name quite frequently in the Indianapolis show report. Yay for the Bobtails and non bobtails!! Also to Judy McNally and "Flip", whose supreme I reported on previously. "Flip" did pretty well in Indianapolis, second in show. Way to go "Flip".

Remember, if you and your cats do particularly well at a show, and I know you and like you let me know and I'll brag for you here at The Daily Meow.

Don't forget to enter all those end of the season shows. Phoenix, Lodi, Arcadia and Tucson could all use your support. Go to www.ticamembers.org for the show calendar and entry info for each show.

See everyone in Phoenix.

meow for now
Melissa