Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Escondido Humane Society dog walk and other stuff

Greetings one and all. I guess it would be wrong of me to rave about how perfect the weather here is in light of the fact that I have so many readers east of the Mississippi. You guys got how many inches of snow the other day?

The last week or so has been perfect. The reason for packing up the cats and moving across country. Everything is blooming, the temperature is perfect, a slight breeze is wafting in the smell of orange blossoms and the chicken ranch across the street into my office. I'm sure I don't have to tell you which one smells better.

Last weekend was a great show. Polar finished 4th overall. Not too shabby. We won't know about Frosty until the show report comes out. Could be awhile. I will keep you posted. This weekend is the annual dog walk for the Escondido Humane Society. Mom joined one of the walking teams. You can help her raise money by going to www.firstgiving.com/joanneeichler1 The cats on her little web page are Sophie and Theo, also Kokopellie cats. I'm telling you, Jon is a dangerous man to know. Next thing you know, everyone in my family will have a Kokopellie cat. So if you can, please donate towards Mom's goal. It would be great if we could exceed her goal. Please do me a favor if you do go in and donate. Please put meow for now in the note section. This way we can track where the donations are coming from. It would be greatly appreciated.

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with ideas to write about. I'm guessing that you're going to start hearing about the rest of the herd shortly. I was going to break them down into groups, but since each one has enough of an interesting story, they might get their own day instead of having to share. And if you all have brags to share and I like you, that being the key phrase, I will be more than happy to share your good news. Email me and share, megncats@cox.net Story ideas would also be greatly appreciated.

If I can't think of anything substantial for tomorrow, you will be getting the story of Pierre, my first American Bobtail. We'll go in chronological order of appearance in my house.

Sooo.......meow for now
melissa