Monday, March 10, 2008

brag from Cabazon

This is to make up for no posts over the weekend. Double post today. I knew I was missing a show brag from the Cabazon show. Well duh!! Canie Brooks emailed me all of her wonderful accomplishments for that show. Canie and I had a great time that weekend. Here is Canie's brag in her own words. Love that Nanuk. He's almost as soft as Polar. :-)


Canie's words:
OK - I'll give you a little brag - now that I can't be showing quite to the degree I'm used to due to the judge's training and such.. The Cabazon show was fantastic for me and all 3 cats! Of course Nanuk was Best Alter of the day (not something he'll see very often...) - My Wildgold Artemis was Best Female Bengal of the day and became a Double Grand Champion (from Champion - with enough finals for Quad.. now need those points!) - And, My Wildgold Malu Lani finished out points needed for her Supreme! - remember I was struggling with those points? well, in only 5 rings she blew out with 565 points (she needed 60) - Another wonderful thing that happened was she was given an award by Jean Mill - for the Most Valuable Bengal 2008 - the one which best represented the future of the breed - !

meow for now
melissa