Friday, March 14, 2008

what do I write about?

So many of you have emailed and said how do you come up with different things to write. Well.....it is extremely difficult. I try to comb the ticamembers list looking for ideas. I try finding something in the news, cat related to talk about. Not having a show the last few weeks is hard on the creative juices. I can at least take experiences from the shows to write about. But no such luck. I even thought about writing about my experiences with the Humane Society.

Mom and I are on the planning committee for the Escondido Humane Society's black tie gala again. But right now, it's just really frustrating so I don't think I want to share my views on that right now, just in case there are kids reading this. :-) Actually, the theme of this year's gala is kind of cool. The theme is A Tail to Remember, Making a Difference. The theme is based on "The Starfish Story". It meshes so well with rescue and shelters. I even found a cat rescuer's version of the story out there.

But anyway, please feel free to email me, megncats@cox.net with suggestions for The Daily Meow. At this point I really do need some fresh ideas. I could bore you with how I fell asleep to purring in stereo. Elsa on one side, Sundance on the other trying to see who could purr the loudest. Or, how Bobtails.......oops, never mind, that actually is going to be a separate topic. :-) You would think that with a whole herd of cats that I would have daily material to write about. I guess theoretically that would be correct, but I have a pretty boring group of cats at times. Other times.........don't ask! Ooooooo.....I think I just gave myself some ideas to write about.

But still, if you have some great ideas or topics or know where I can find some great ideas and topics email me.

meow for now,
melissa