Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry for the delay in meowing

Sorry for the delay in meowing. The weekend was kind of busy. The Escondido Humane Society had it's annual dog walk on Sunday and I was there taking pictures. I took 150 pictures on Sunday. We were also there to launch the upcoming black tie gala in September with our informational booth. We had a lot of interest so hopefully we'll get a good turn out for the dinner. It was a good day even though it started out icky. We had a misty type rain and it was only in the upper 50s to start. Brrrrr..... The one day in the last 2-3 weeks that wasn't perfect.....figures. But it did clear up for a nicer day. Not perfect but nice. Sorry Bonnie. I just couldn't make the promise to stop bragging about the weather. Let's see, on Good Friday I was wearing shorts and driving through the desert to Phoenix for a cat show. You guys were shoveling how much??? :-) Love ya!! Any time you want a little bit of perfect weather, you would fly into Lindbergh Field. :-)

Any how, big show coming up this weekend in Lodi. You still have a few minutes left to enter if you haven't already. You'll be missing my brownies if you don't go. Go to www.jazzycatshows.com for entry information.

I've been trying to figure out things to write. Still not that easy. You will be getting the story of my Nigel sometime towards the end of the week as his 9th birthday is on Saturday. I can't believe he's 9 already. Some of you know that I've been working on Jon's website. Or attempting to. I started last night on some new content. It's going to take me a bit of time to finish all the new pages, but hopefully within the next week, there will be plenty of new pages on his website for you to visit. So far I have 3 new kitten pages, a links page, a champions page, a Kokopellie Babies page and I'm hoping to revise the show cats page. The Kokopellie Babies page.....if you have a Kokopellie Baby, please share a picture. You can email it to Jon's email that's on the website or directly to me, megncats@cox.net . I was also thinking about adding a past litters page as well. This will give me a dumping ground for all the pictures of cute kittens that already have homes, but the pictures were too cute to take off of the website.

I'm always open to new ideas about the website. Jon and I can only brainstorm so much. Any thoughts or suggestions, bring them on. Because once I figure out what I'm doing on his website, I'm moving on to the Hugs N Purrs website.

Again, I'm always open to suggestions, it doesn't mean I have to listen to you, but I'm always open.......:-)

Tomorrow will be about a great natural remedies book that I have and some herbal supplements. Yes, I will be giving a shameless plug for my work.

meow for now,
melissa