Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two things....

I have two things today to talk about. First, when I got home yesterday and opened my mailbox there was the new issue of Cat Fancy, with a Scottish Fold on the cover. I opened it up and looked at the kitties in the centerfold. There they were, Rover and Annie. I can brag that I have held and kissed and tried to steal the centerfold kitties in the new Cat Fancy.

Big congrats to Sally Patch of Owhl Scottish Folds and Cornish Rex. They are her beautiful babies on that page. Sally's website is www.owhl.com You can go there and drool over how positively adorable all of those little Fold babies are.

The second thing. After years of talking about it, Mom and I finally have a website for Hugs N Purrs. www.hugsnpurrs.net It is still under construction, but there are links up and working and some pictures on the site. Just no pictures of our actual products for sale. That will eventually be up. I just wanted to get something down on paper and get it published and linked to Jon's site to help get us some traffic.

Sooooo......coming soon, a way for you to order Whole Life and toys and beds on line.

Tomorrow will be the last post until after the weekend. The Phoenix show is this weekend and I don't think I'm taking my computer with me. I think I might actually want to enjoy the weekend!! :-)

meow for now,
melissa