Thursday, April 3, 2008

Natural Remedies

Okay, I remembered the book I was going to share with everyone yesterday. The name of the book is: "The Veterinarian's Guide to Natural Remedies for Cats". It's by Martin Zucker. You can try Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I think I got it at Barnes and Noble.com For those who like to try natural remedies in conjunction with traditional meds or just natural remedies, this is a great book. You'll get many different vet opinions about treatment options. You can choose which one is best for you.

Speaking of natural remedies, the company I work for, Genesis Limited, makes and sells natural herbal supplements for dogs and cats. I personally have used the Feline Urinary Tract Support and Pain Plus on Danny. The Pain Plus sure beats pumping him full of narcotics when he has a flare up. There are some great formulas for cats, especially those who are in multicat environments. You can check out www.genesispets.com We don't sell directly to the public only to veterinarians. But, I can sell it at cat shows. Also, hint, hint, many vets now own online vet supply companies.

We do have some great formulas available for dogs and cats that could be worth looking into. I'm bringing my computer with this weekend as the La Quinta website claims that the rooms have high speed internet. That of course, doesn't mean that I will find the time to go online. It's something that I've been doing a lot lately. Pack up the laptop, drag it with me and not use it. I really do want to get some website stuff done for Jon, so there is a good chance that I'll be online this weekend. If I am, you might see a Daily Meow. If not, I'll meow about the show on Tuesday.

meow for now
melissa