Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm not crazy, it's hands free cat showing.....

This is what I was saying most of the weekend at the Lodi show. As most of you may know, California initiated a law and it went into effect on July 1st for hands free when talking on your cell and driving. You of course may text while driving but you may not hold the phone up to your ear. Anyways.....because of this law I had to get what I considered one of those dreaded bluetooth things. The little ear things that make people look like they're talking to themselves.

Well.....I have found the blue tooth to be most useful when I'm at a show that Jon isn't. This way I can keep my phone in my pocket, the blue tooth in my ear and show the cats. It's hands free cat showing. I can call and give him updates when the boys and I are out of town. It really is quite useful. Of course......with no phone in my hand and my hair covering the blue tooth, people have no idea that I'm calling in the show report. :-)

Christian came up to me at the show and said that I was either crazy or talking into my blue tooth. I'm not crazy. It's hands free cat showing. By being hands free I can now move freely about the show hall, carry multiple cats and catalog and still talk to Jon or Mom or whoever. Makes life a lot simpler.

So......I'm not crazy. It's hands free cat showing!!!

And once again I am without my boys. :-( They are at their Dad's until tomorrow. They've been there since Sunday after the Arcadia show. Jon and the boys leave for Albuquerque tomorrow. I fly in after work on Friday and meet up with them. So not too long of a separation this time. Thank God!!! The show in ABQ is a three day show. Hopefully I'll have plenty to meow about after the long weekend.

The show in Arcadia this past weekend was a normal show. The boys all took about half of their rings. Nothing too spectacular. There were some amazing cats in competition this past weekend. Very worthy of every final and every point that they earned.

meow for now,
melissa