Monday, May 5, 2008

A forgotten Kokopellie cat and updates

It was brought to my attention that in all my bragging about the great season that the Kokopellie cats had that I had inadvertently left out a Kokopellie cat.

My apologies to my little brother Theo. Theo will probably be the 17th best HHP in the SW region this season. Theo was in only two shows. Way to go Theo. Theodorable, I'm sorry that I forgot about you. You need to nag Mom for me. I've been asking her for cute pictures of you and Sophie for the website, but she never sends them to me. Could you please ask? Maybe if you ask, she'll send them.

An update. A kind reader of the Meow asked for an update about Polar and his food experiments. No, I never did cook that ribeye for Polar. I was so mad about him ignoring everything else that I cooked for him that week, that I put it in the freezer for a later meal for myself. He will of course get to try it when I cook it up for myself. Polar has decided that the favorite bulk up food is the Whole Life/Liv a Littles Chicken Treats. He was loving the liver as well, but too much of a good thing was producing too much of a bad thing in the litterbox. PU!!!! Liver will be given sparingly from now on. :-)

Other updates. Tank, the beautiful brown classic tabby of Jon's, that would have been my next alter, after Polar, is now going to be someone else's alter. Tank will be going to live in Maryland with Steve and Sherrie Zabriskie. All they had to do was to see a picture of that handsome mug.... So be looking for two Kokopellie bobtails showing in the alter class this season. One in the SW and one in the MA region.

Anyone from a region other than the SW, if you're looking for a new alter, contact us. Jon has an incredible deal for anyone wanting to show an American Bobtail alter in a different region. If you know of someone in a different region or CFA that would be interested in a Bobtail, please contact us, americanbobs@aol.com . We've had so much fun showing our cats and doing very well with them, that we would like to share in the joy. We want to see the Bobs being shown in every region. If you would like to consider showing a kitten or cat, that can be arranged as well. Have as much fun as we are!! :-)

A clarification for those wondering why not in the SW region. Well.......I'm going to show Polar again for another season. I really do want to get an IW on him. Multiple bobtails in the same region will take away finals and prohibit us from accomplishing our goals.

meow for now,
melissa