Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Belated birthday for my Sean and Kate

I'm such a horrible cat mom. I forgot to wish my Sean and Kate a happy birthday on March 17th. They're St Patricks babies. They came from a good Irish kitty family. Four red boys and a torbie girl.

They came to me at just three days old. I kept Sean and Kate to hand raise. Another family took the other three. Sean Thornton and Mary Kate Danaher if you please. They got their names from the John Wayne movie, The Quiet Man. A family favorite.

They turned 11 this year. Hard to believe where the time goes. 11 years ago, all five fit into two hands. Today, Sean's head is bigger than my two hands. :-) Sean....one of the loves of my life. Miss Kate, loves her Daddy. (My Dad). They adopted each other.

Belated birthday wishes to Sean and Kate.

meow for now,
melissa